The Next Steps program is a one-year extended plan for residents who have completed and graduated from the six-month New Way Home Program. The resident moves into a subsidized apartment at New Way Ministries and pays reduced rent.
- A mentor who will walk through next steps with a resident.
- An environment with built-in accountability and independence along with structure and support.
- The extra time for a resident to establish rental and credit history for the future.
- Children the ability to maintain stability by staying in the same school district, church, daycare and other programs.
- The benefit of continued Case Management and Counseling as needed.