Christian Hope Association and all of its ministries rely on the generous donations from individuals, churches, and groups for not only financial donations but also with goods and time spent working within our ministries. If you or someone you know would like to help, here are the many ways you might consider:
- We rely on the love and support of our community to care for and provide shelter and help for each family who comes to our door.
- Our ministries is grateful for donations of everyday useful items, see our most current and urgent needs on our Amazon Wish List.
- The Project Hope Food Bank accepts food donations Monday through Thursday 9:00-3:00.
- We are always looking for people who have time to volunteer in one of our ministries! There are several opportunities for volunteers of any age:
- Office Support
- Workshop Presenters
- Child care
- Building Maintenance & Upkeep
- Project Hope Food Bank food sorting and front desk help
- Contact Don or Suzanne for more information on volunteering