Christian Hope Association and all of its ministries rely on the generous donations from individuals, churches, and groups for not only financial donations but also with goods and time spent working within our ministries. If you or someone you know would like to help, here are the many ways you might consider:
- Monetary donations are always accepted. We accept checks, cash, and digital donations through Paypal.
- Our ministries rely on donations of everyday useful items, see our most current and urgent needs on our Amazon Wish List.
- The Project Hope Food Bank accepts food donations Monday through Thursday 9:00-3:00.
- We are always looking for people who have time to volunteer in one of our ministries! There are several opportunities for volunteers of any age:
- Office Support
- Workshop Presenters
- Child care
- Building Maintenance & Upkeep
- Project Hope Food Bank food sorting and front desk help
- Contact Don or Suzanne for more information on volunteering